WIGO GROUP today is a large production and construction company, starting its history in the distant 1934. It was this year that Franz Roth founded the small carpentry company ROTH. Later the company passed to Mr. Ernst Roth and since 1945 began to expand.
In 1957, the family business expanded and the company became a pioneer in the field of prefabricated houses. Since 1960, a promising direction for the production of prefabricated houses has been singled out and is beginning its development path. So on the market appears WIGO-HAUS, which at that time is building one of the first high-quality prefabricated houses in Austria.
In 1993, a new modern WIGO plant was built. At its own production facilities, occupying an area of 2500 m², annually produced up to 200 prefabricated houses of the highest quality, using the most modern production methods.
Thus, by the beginning of the 2000s, more than 3000 prefabricated houses WIGO were built all over the world. The quality was quickly appreciated, and the geography of the constructed WIGO houses stretched from Austria and Italy, to Germany, Switzerland and Russia.
In 2017 WIGO was sold at auction. New owners bought equipment and all technologies and transported factory to Latvia.
In 2018 was installed CLT line, the line of frame panel houses, installed CNC machines Hundegger. The equipment is being modernized, as well as complete product restructuring.